Saturday, April 20, 2013

RV Art Mobile-body work

So I did get the RV back. Cost a bit more than I had hoped, but it runs well.  Drove it around; like driving a refrigerator. I've started on the body work:
Finished the roof with some sort of really noxious silver aluminum sealant.
Sanded and primed the body, although some of the smaller pinholes, I just painted over.
I've attached a small solar panel to the cigarette lighter which should charge up small battery drains.

The only thing I need to have checked is the gas gauge; certainly don't want to be in the hinterlands, driving to San Antonio and run out of gas.

Hopefully will have M and M check out the electricity, water and propane; they're experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment