Thursday, October 10, 2013

jumping from the blue tube


We have very few days of autumn weather left. So after I got my boots, I did a bit a filming. There's quite a nice sculpture garden here, and I spied these giant blue tubes on the ground.  What a filming op!. I can film my self inter-dimensional traveling through the big blue tubes. So as I came back from photo bike ride. (I'm making a book called 30 leave before they are gone), I saw the giant blue tubes being loaded on a truck or something. So I biked over and interrupted them and asked if they were taking the tubes away. No, they were putting them on their stands.  I was horrified.  My filming op was disappearing into the realm of art.  They hadn't finished today, so I set up the camera, stripped down to my tights, and spent about an hour jumping and rolling out of the blue tubes. The green grass and my purple hair is rather fetching.  Quite sore now and think I'll go soak in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment