Monday, July 16, 2012

Australia July 17, 2012 FINISHED !!!!!

I've finished the Glenorchy Flyer. I shellacked and assembled it this morning---although I did need to cut down the sail somewhat to fit it in the room.  Put the flag out front on the prow.  The sail mounting was the biggest hassle as it has all of this rigging to keep it upright.  But it done and here are a few pics.  A bit too windy to paint outside, but I'll work on some things inside.  Tomorrow I'm off to find a few more Aboriginal paintings near Stawell.  I'll spend the rest of the week painting and exploring the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment