Saturday, July 7, 2012

Australia Project 1--Arrival July 6-8,2012

Well, I've arrived in Australia.  Amazing.  I left LAX at 10:29pm.  Sat on a plane for 13 hours.  Looked at my watch in Sydney and it was 10:35 pm 2 days later.  Time Travel.  Was very ill yesterday July 7th.  Jet Lag really knocked me one, but am OK today.  I've arrived in Glenorchy and have been getting the lay of the land.  80 people.  I'm what was the old tavern.  It's getting refurbished by its new owners, the Mather family. only heats off of wood, so I'll have to make sure I have a fire since it gets freezing at night.  It was quite disturbing to go from 100+ weather to 32 degrees overnight.  That didn't help my condition either. But I'll start a painting and a flying machine tomorrow.  Duncan and Lawrence will be leaving tomorrow and I'll be on my own for the next two weeks.  More later. Here's a picture from a morning walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment