Friday, March 15, 2013

RV Art Mobile 3


I've been using the power generated from the solar.  I've used it for a small CD player, charged up a video camera, cell phone, ipad, and computer.  The batteries are sort of overkill, since charging up those items didn't even dent the battery load.  Important to note, that you do need a power inverter to go from the battery to your items. Mine's a 400 watt, which is fine for these items, but I'm going to have to figure out which items will max it out.  Going to try to my TV tonight and a few other items to run off it.  I'm wondering how to hook this up to my grid, just to run lights off of.  It's too weak to use for big items like a fridge or stove.  But in my RV, I'll mainly have my electronics, a few lights, and CD player.  There's no TV, I'll see about a small one for the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment